Saya belum ada home sweet home sendiri lagi. Rase macam looser pun ye jugak sebab dah umur 31 yrs old this year.. Takpe rezeki masing-masing. yang penting kita perlu beusaha untuk mendapatkannya satu hari nanti. The reason I blog today is because I want to share some tips or steps to be accurate, when you want to buy your own house, your own property.
What are the factors that you have to take into consideration:
- Affordable - Of course you have to buy a house yang mampu kan. At least you have balance 1/3 of your salary. Maksudnye kalau gaji you all RM3k, dah tolak2 semua commitment, you all tinggal RM 1k lagi utk bayar installment.. so baru la boleh bank take into consideration.
- Developer - some people would be very particular in choosing their house developer. but some tak kisah pun. As for me, I would choose developer yang good reputation. this one you really need to sit down and do some research. Yang glamour are Sime Darby, I&P, Glomac, IJM land, spsetia, UMland dan byk lagi. Or else you can go to www.iproperty.com.my.
- Location - Mesti la kene decide location dulu supaya rumah tu strategic dengan tempat kerja sendiri dan tempat kerja husband. I love to have a peaceful place, bile dah balik keje penat2, kalau boleh biarlah area kwsn rumah kite kurang sesak dgn kereta2 dan kenderaan2 yang besar.
Mase you all nak booking rumah, you need to identify which house yg really want to. menghadap matahari ke, matahari kat belakang ke? Is it facing the field.. or dpn junction. so byk factors that you have to take into consideration. intermediate or corner lot or end lot. Then only you have to;
- Pay booking fee (it depends on the price of the house. Mine is RM 2000) plus submitting the documents like IC, your 3 months latest salary slip, EA form, EPF statement. Submit to sales person, so they will give to the banks. Usually they have panel banks. (my case: Bank Islam, Muamalat, Public Bank and RHB)
- After 2 working days, the bank will call you and ask to submit documents if the doc you submitted are not clear or they might make an appointment with you. They will give the best offer and explain on BLR, BFR, installment, and duration of the housing loan. The banks have their own package. (this one we really have to study on islamic loan vs conventional loan)
- Usually 90% housing loan will be calculated for first house, and it is based on your commitment. If one name wouldn't allow you get the loan, your spouse name will be included. You need to sign a form where they can check CTOS and CCRIS
- After 2 weeks, the particular bank will call you and tell you the approval of the loan. If 90% loan is not approve, they will offer for 80%. They also will give their best offer.
- Approval is based on your history commitment (6 months). How do you pay your credit card, your car loan or any properties do you have. Kalau payment tak cantik, it will be appeared on ccris or ctos.. so far, mine was perfect! :D