Sunday, September 5, 2010
This recipe is for my dearest friend Ummi Iez.. or maybe Peah want to have the recipe too for how many times, i'm not sure.. hehe
This recipe is for 1 box of cornflakes ye..
cornflakes 1 large box (preferably Nestle)
2 cups of coarse sugar
5 table spoon honey
red and green cherry (optional)
1. melt the butter in a pan with slow fire
2. add in 2 cups of sugar in the fully melt butter
3. add 1 box of cornflakes in a pan when the sugar was fully melt
4. add honey.. kalau tak cukup 5 table spoon, tambah lagi.. depends on you
5. add sesame and cherry and stir well..
6. tutup api, and put the cornflakes in small cup
7. put in the oven for 8-10 minutes, temp:180degree
sorry for the late post.. selamat hari raya and maaf zahir batin